Apr 14, 2012

Honey Bee Pamphlet

The honey bee pamphlet is finished and distributed!

Did you receive my pamphlet in your mailbox recently? Well, as you probably have gathered by now, there are about to bee more honey bees in the neighborhood! Don't worry this is a good thing, bees are declining rapidly throughout the United States. More honey bees mean more bees to pollinate your garden. My bees will be arriving on April 17th... only a few days to go. I will be keeping up with my experience and how my bees are faring on this blog. Stay tuned!

For those of you looking for a good way to introduce your bees to the neighbors, you can download the pamphlet I created here: Pamphlet The personal info areas will need to be customized and the formatting will need to be fixed, it got messed up a bit when I put it into Google. Let me know if there are any issues downloading it. Be warned, I tried to reference every bit of info I used... but I may have missed some things.